Timber is a minimalist sound-absorbing module that can be combined in many different ways. They work well as classic wall panels, but also as herringbone, graphic wall pieces, or spaced to create an airier look.
Designed by Norm Architects.
150x600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1400 mm
Thickness including distance from wall63 mm
Absorber 53 mm (2.1”), with spacing from wall of 10 mm (0.4”).
Design: Rear of MDF. Stone wool filling and external cover of textile.
Easy to assemble with a velcro-covered spacer.
- Sawana from Davis Fabrics, price group 1
- Cara, Carlow from Camira Fabrics, price group 1
- Event Screen from Gabriel, price group 1
- Blazer Lite from Camira Fabrics, price group 2
- Twist from Gabriel, price group 2
- Floyd Screen from Kvadrat, price group 2
- Remix from Kvadrat, price group 3
- Blazer, Synergy from Camira, price group 3
- Melange Nap, Fiord from Kvadrat, price group 4
For other fabrics, request quotation.