Lasdun (previously Flight)
The lightweight office chair Lasdun delivers in adaptability and can be used as task or meeting chair - a true multi-tasker. With a focus on being incredibly comfortable, the upholstery material of the Lasdun is specially selected elastic ‘tech’ mesh to offer optimal support and ease of movement.
Our multi-tasking chair was inspired by no other than Denys Lasdun, who created one of the greatest multi-use buildings of London. The National Theatre building on the south bank, hosted a huge range of facilities and events from fine art to food and drinks. The Lasdun chair is a chair that can take on many roles, the same way that Lasdun’s edifice can almost shapeshift to take on its many functions.
- Mechanism: Intelligent mechanical system allowing for 14 degree tilt and lock
- Flexible frame construction
- Strong, lightweight construction
- Integrated wire controls
- Minimalist design
Mid back touch-down chair
- Frame: Flexible nylon frame (black as standard) with armrests
- Base and Column: Black PU five-star swivel base, 65mm (2.5 “) PU casters, gaslift
- Seat: Nylon frame with double layer of stretched mesh, height adjustable
- Upholstery: Range of different colour mesh options shown opposite
- Skid base or casters
- Mesh colour options