Taking its name from the word “seagull” within Catalan language, Gavina enables different compositions coming side by side with its assembling elements. Corner modules can be added to create U-shape set ups.
Gavina’s folding structure makes the table easy to store when it is not needed. This flexibility makes Gavina the ideal meeting table for conferences, meeting rooms, classrooms, training seminars or boardrooms.
Desk - Width1200 | 1400 | 1600 mm
Desk - Depth700 mm
Desk - Height740 mm
- Measurements: laminate over 18mm chipboard, the edges are 2mm pvc
- Legs: made of 42x2 mm DKP metal pipe. Leg painted chrome or epoxy. produced from from special mold with plastic material. Chrome from the chronium covered leg. If leg has epoxy, then it will be black.
- Wheels: black
- Front panel: produced from 18mm melamine coated chipboard. Special designed flex part is used for front panel joint.
- Cable Tray: produced from 1.5mm sheet metal, provided to be installed by the special gear system with the holes to protect against liquid docking.
- Accessories: Special designed table connector type lock parts are available as a table binding part.