Algo is a small armchair with curved, organic lines and an openwork design. Despite the seemingly delicate form, it is stable and comfortable to sit on. An additional advantage is that it occupies little space.
Algo is available in two versions: beech plywood finished with oak veneer (with oak armrests, always in the colour of the veneer) and upholstered (with oak armrests). With a broad range of fabrics and finishing materials, Noti can make truly exceptional products.
This collection is a perfect choice for public spaces (cafes, waiting rooms, hotel rooms and lobbies, offices) and private apartments (living rooms and bedrooms).
Designed by Nikodem Szpunar.
- Base metal legs, powder-coated
- Seat beech plywood, polyurethane foam
- Structural elements beech plywood, metal elements
- Arm rests varnished oak wood,
- Finish Fabric, oak veneer, fabric, leather