Scarpa (previously Kensington)
Haiken's Scarpa task chair is immediately recognisable by it's unique and bold backrest. Next to design, the Scarpa chair is undeniably ergonomic as it can adapt to every individuals’ posture and movements. The backrest, seat, armrests and headrest are all fully adjustable.
A great designer is one whom understands the impact other designers have on them, and Carlos Scarpa knew and embraced this, constantly learning and adapting to create stunning and bold designs. His famous works such as the Castelvecchio Museum illustrate a brilliance and boldness which is embraced in turn by our designers in creating this tribute to him, the Scarpa chair. With its bold design and striking back rest that resembles a butterfly, the Scarpa chair is a true statement.
- Mechanism: Sync-Sliding Structure (backrest tilt up to 56°), BIFMA tested
- Sync-sliding system
- Hugely adjustable
- 13mm (0.5 “) thin back frame
- Unique backrest structure
- Optional: adjustable headrest
- 8 year warranty
High back ergonomic swivel chair, with optional headrest
- Frame: Grey or black nylon frame, foam lumbar support
- Base and Column: Polished aluminium base, 65mm (2.6 “) PU casters,
class IV gaslift
- Seat: Nylon frame with stretched mesh, adjustable height, and seat slide
Upholstery: Range of different colour mesh options shown above