Nash (previously Bond)
If you are looking for a high-end task chair, Nash is the chair for you. The angular appearance and sharp lines of Nash set it apart from any other task chair style, with its ultra thin backrest of only 13mm! (0.5”).
One architect sits above the rest when it comes to grand splendour and clean design. John Nash designed such icons as parts of Buckingham palace. His simplistic sharp lines created grand and luxurious designs which oozed style, just like the Nash with its cutting-edge design, the Nash chair features lines that are just as sharp, where the style is just as evident.
- Mechanism: Innovative double-spring wire control mechanism, BIFMA approved
- 4D manoeuvrable armrests
- 13mm (0.5 “) ultra thin backrest
- Hugely adjustable
- Unique backrest structure
- 8 year warranty
Mid back ergonomic swivel chair, with optional adjustable headrest
- Frame: Black PA engineering plastic, foam lumbar support
- Base and Column: 350mm (13.8 “) Polished aluminium base, 65mm (2.6 “) PU casters,
class IV gaslift
- Seat: Nylon frame with stretched mesh, adjustable height and seat slide
- Upholstery: Range of different colour mesh options shown above