Mamu is a very light and compact chair. This piece of furniture can be the focal point of the design, as well as its subtle complement, depending on the selected finishes.
It takes advantage of the technological breakthrough in furniture, using moulded fleece for the three-dimensional geometry of it’s structural ergonomic seat.
Mamu is now available with wooden and metal legs - new in collection. Mamu also has a new version with a fully upholstered seat.
Mamu chair is produced in several variants.
- A seat made of molded felt, available in light or dark grey felt colour, on wooden or steel legs. An additional element is the seat cushion, which can serve as a complement to a piece of furniture without a cover.
- A seat made of molded felt with a cover on the front of the furniture, wooden or steel legs.
- New: a seat made of molded felt with a cover on the front and back of the furniture, wooden or steel legs. In this case, it is possible to upholstery the front and back of the furniture in two types/colors of fabric/leather.
Mamu perfectly fits in the interiors of modern rooms as an office chair. It will also work well in restaurants and cafes, as well as in home spaces.
Designed by Tomek Rygalik.
- Base Wooden (oak /ash) or painted steel legs
- Structural elements Felt, wood, steel
- Seat Formed felt (light and dark grey in colour)
- Finish Felt, fabric or leather