Lopp is a collection of three uniquely styled and visually consistent products: a desk, a secretary desk, and a dressing table.
The defining features of the collection include classic lines, a light silhouette, a minimum of structural elements – and excellent quality.
Additional elements enhance the individual character of the constituent pieces. The desk, featuring a handy drawer for all bits and bobs, is the simplest element of the family. The secretary desk has extra containers for office accessories and a hidden hub with USB ports and electric power supply. The dressing table comes with an adjustable mirror and an additional drawer and storage compartments on the table top.
The designers Pawlak & Stawarski have successfully combined a timeless minimalist form with functionality and modern approach to design.
The underlying idea was that the product should be well-suited to its function, display a simple but sophisticated design, and be easy to assemble and disassemble into homogeneous materials. LOPP furniture has a metal core to which constituent elements are affixed. This allows the furniture to be shipped to the customer in parts, and facilitates future renovation, if necessary.
LOPP is a winner of the IF Design Award in the Product category, and the must have 2019 award at Łódź Design Festival.
- Base Legs - solid wood lacquered in the colour of the table top
- Table top Solid wood; lacquer finishes: natural oak or natural walnut, or MDF finished in oak veneer, lacquer colour: oak lacquered in black
- Desk accessories: The drawer under the table top - made of solid wood
- Secretary desk accessories: The drawer under the table top - made of solid wood; the divided accessory box - made of solid wood, media ports
- Dressing table accessories: The drawer under the table top - made of solid wood; the divided accessory box with the drawer - made of solid wood, mirror - steel, glass, solid wood. The dressing table available only in natural oak lacquer finish.