As its name suggests, Kyoto’s inspiration comes from the land of quiet contemplation, particularly the beauty of its tearooms. In these special places, the construction of the architecture and clarity of line and form are gently harmonious. Nothing is superfluous, everything serves a clear function without getting in the way of personal interaction.
Kyoto’s partitions are available in three frame sizes, with two floor drop heights and one width. Frames are in ash.
Designed by Note Design Studio.
Heights1300, 1650, 1900 mm
Floor drop heights300, 100 mm
- White stained NCS S 0500-N
- Black stained NCS S 8500-N
- Sawana from Davis Fabrics, price group 1
- Cara, Carlow from Camira Fabrics, price group 1
- Event Screen from Gabriel, price group 1
- Blazer Lite from Camira Fabrics, price group 2
- Twist from Gabriel, price group 2
- Floyd Screen from Kvadrat, price group 2
- Remix from Kvadrat, price group 3
- Blazer, Synergy from Camira, price group 3
- Melange Nap, Fiord from Kvadrat, price group 4
For other fabrics, request quotation.