Our Soane meeting chair is the perfect addition to any modern workspace.
Our Soane chair with its curved design is a homage to the impressive works of John Soane, a famous British Architect who contributed immensely to the Neo-Classical style of architecture. He soared to fame during his 45-year stint as an architect of the Bank of England, a building which had a widespread effect on commercial architecture. Another project Soane was involved in was with the alterations to the Palace of Westminster, where he added a curving arcade with an entrance leading to a courtyard.
The Soane meeting chair exudes confidence with its strong lines that curve outwards, while offering maximum user comfort.
Length572 | 572 | 570 mm
Width546 | 546 | 546 mm
Height787 | 755 | 770 mm
- Body: There are 2 alternatives as plastic and upholstered body.
- Height: 90mm with simple plastic mechanism.
- Materials: Polyurethane sponge is used for the version with upholstery.
- Cushion: also available for plastic body.
- Leg: white and black pyramid foot options, chrome and plastic (black), and oak, smoked eucalyptus and walnut varnish options.
- Wheel: 4 pieces of shoes used or 5 double segmented wheels, or 4 pieces of transparent shoes.