Scott Meeting Pod (previously Sett)
The acoustic Scott Meeting Pod can house 2-4 people, and is made from carefully selected materials that offer optimum sound absorption. Named after Sir Giles Gilbert Scott who designed one of the most well-known small spaces in the UK: the telephone box!
Our Scott meeting pods provide an equally practical solution to create a private space for collaboration in open plan offices, whilst also adding a beautiful and highly ergonomic pod design. Haiken’s Scott is energy efficient with sensor controlled lighting and full ventilation. If you outgrow your workspace or want to re-arrange the layout, the Scott Meeting Pod makes it easy as it's demountable and transportable - making it futureproof.
- System: Motion sensor lighting and ventilation
- Interiors: Coffee table and two sofas as standard in double
- Transport: Easily demountable, ball-bearing castor system for easy repositioning
- High acoustic rating TUV – 32 dB / NIC
- Ball-bearing castor system for easy repositioning
- Energy efficient & breathable
- Fully demountable
- USB charging and universal power socket
Available as well as phone booth.
The doors are constructed from a framed, laminated glass panel, with grade 1 latchsets.
Robust construction, galvanised materials
Laminated glass with grade 1 latchset