Kilig is a coffee table series that can be used as a middle and side table in both living and working areas. The characteristic feature of the Kilig coffee table collection is the metal legs in the form of butterflies that interlock diagonally. Legs can be disassembled. The ellipse, square, round and rectangular shaped types in the series can have a lacquer tray.
The tray can be removed by the user when desired.
Circular - Diameter450 mm | 1000 mm | 1070 mm
Circular - Height450 mm | 400 mm | 420 mm
Circular with Tray - Diameter485 mm
Circular with Tray - Height450 mm
Square - Length450 mm | 500 mm
Square - Width450 mm | 500 mm
Square - Height450 mm | 460 mm
Square with Tray - Length450 mm
Square with Tray - Width450 mm
Square with Tray - Height450 mm
Rectangular - Length1400 mm | 1480 mm
Rectangular - Width700 mm | 780 mm
Rectangular - Height400 mm | 420 mm
Ellipse - Length1600 mm | 1680 mm
Ellipse - Width700 mm | 780 mm
Ellipse - Height400 mm | 420 mm
Ellipse with Tray - Length510 mm | 1200 mm
Ellipse with Tray - Width330 mm | 500 mm
Ellipse with Tray - Height485 mm | 485 mm
- Coffee tables without tray are 25mm.
- Chipboard, coffee tables with tray are 18mm
- Chipboard and 4+4+4 mm plywood covered with veneer wood, laminate or 30mm marble.
- Legs: Produced from 10mm metal. Transmission pipe. Leg joined with 32mm. Metal joining ball. All joining ball are chrome.
- Tray: Produced from Lacquer paint on 12mm MDF.