Carter (previously Form)
The Carter meeting chair uses the design of its smooth curving lines to offer back support in all commonly affected stress areas. Paying homage to Truda Carter, who is not a household name of design, but her influence and style in art deco modernist ceramics was significant. She maintained smooth curvature to her work but adorned them with modernist art.
The ergonomic Carter meeting chair combines clever and stylish design with a sleek modernistic look to accomplish an excellently designed chair for any office atmosphere. Available with high or low back, the Carter chair has an integrated wire control tilt mechanism and comes in a range of intelligent mesh or fabric options.
- Mechanism: Intelligent wire control mechanism, with tilt and position locking mechanism
- Striking ergonomic backrest
- Tilt and lock mechanism
- Sensitive mesh upholstery
- Integrated wire controls
Mid or High back swivel meeting chair
- Frame: Nylon frame and armrests
- Base and Column: 4.85mm (0.2 “) KGS class 4 gaslift, 340mm (13.4 “) aluminium base, with 60mm (2.4 “) PU casters
- Upholstery: Mesh or fabric (black or grey as standard, with alternative colour options available)
- Mesh or fabric upholstery